Why Go With Freedom Labradoodles?
There are a lot of labradoodle breeders out there- but we go above and beyond to make sure all humans and puppies are having a great experience.
All of our puppies are $3200. A required non-refundable deposit of $500 will be applied to purchase price of puppy. Leaving a remaining balance of $2700 due by the time puppy is 8 weeks or scheduled payment on pick up day.
Step #1 Fill out our application
Fill out our application here on our site, and we will contact you within 24 hours of submitting. During this opportunity we would love to answer any questions you may have about us, our practices and for us to get to know you.
Step #2 Submit the $500 non-refundable deposit.
While making the non-refundable deposit, please let us know which litter or puppy(if they are already born) you are interested in and you will be placed on the reservation list for that litter. Our reservation list for each litter fills up quickly and is limited to assure the litter doesn’t have more reservation per the number of estimated puppies and we are not able to hold a puppy without a deposit being made.
- Our Australian labradoodle puppies are awarded to buyers on the unbiased basis of first-come first-serve of who has paid their deposit with an approved application.
- In any event, we do allow you to roll your non-refundable deposit over to another litter or future litter pending availability.
- To make deposit click here for payments page.
Step #3 Puppy choice
- When the litter is born we will notify you if you have a deposit for a puppy in that litter, and we will be updating our puppies page bi-weekly with new photos. In addition we can also schedule a FaceTime or in person viewing. Click here to see current puppies and our upcoming litters.
- Based on our first come first served process, we will ask you to communicate your top 3 puppy choices from the litter.
- At 6 weeks old puppies will be allocated to their families based on the first come order of deposits and puppy choices.
- If there are puppy’s that have already been born and that are not included in any reservation lists, you can place the $500 non-refundable deposit on that specific puppy and you do not need to have a top 3 puppy choices.
Step #4 Puppies go home
- Puppies will be ready to go home at 8 weeks of age after their 8 week veterinary exam and we will be scheduling the pick up day with you.
- Final payment of $2700 is due by this time, or can arrange for payment to be made in person during pick up day.
- All puppies will go home with their first round of vaccines, microchipped and ready for you to register, their 8 week veterinary exam paperwork, a signed contract from us and you including the genetic health guarantee and a to go home bag from us.
- Lastly, we’re excited for you to enjoy the blessing of your new puppy.